The Tyrant archetype in masculine Jungian psychology is the active shadow of the King. The man who has identified his own person entirely with the Sacred King and seeks to extend his authority beyond his rightful possession of it has become a Tyrant. The Tyrant seeks to keep others under his thumb and suppress new life and new energy. He squashes new ideas and is threatened by initiative in others. (Full article...)
Did you know...
An ample padonk
- ... that the full name of the American Nazi Party was the "American Party of the World Union of Free Enterprise National Socialists"?
- ... that rape baiting is when a rape "victim" deliberately creates or enters into a situation that puts herself at high risk for being raped, hoping that she will be raped?
- ... that tradthots are not trad?
- ... that some exercises for women include squats to give them a nice, tight, round padonk (pictured); pulls to delay the onset of bat wings; presses to build muscle that keeps breasts firm and elevated; and a restricted work/rest ratio to challenge the cardiovascular system while expanding the respiratory capacity so they can fuck long and hard?
- ... that Kings Wiki users can place userboxes on their page to personalize them?
- ... that university instructor Eric Clanton was arrested for attacking a man with a U-shaped bike lock at the 15 April 2017 Berkeley political rally?
- ... that coat confiscation sometimes occurs when protestors attempt to disrupt Donald Trump speeches when it is extremely cold outside?
- ... that O.J. Simpson's abusiveness and volatility only deepened his wife Nicole's feelings for him?
- ... that Anders Behring Breivik's 2083 points out that "radical feminists have embraced and been embraced by the wider and deeper movement of cultural Marxism"?
- ... that research shows that girls and young women who have an unstable father figure are more liable to unplanned pregnancy, low-self esteem, high school and college drop-out, poverty, divorce and sexually promiscuous behavior?
- ... that Pavel Tsatsouline helped popularize kettlebell lifting in a MILO article in 1998?
- ... that a meme spreads fastest not when it is true or useful, but when it effectively sees to its own transmission?
- ... that the Übermensch was never actually a person who necessarily dominates others?
- ... that as far back as 1898, the Victorian New Woman had already been already spotted and brutally called out?
- ... that you are more likely to reach your goal if you focus on what you will do instead of what you won't do?
- ... that Alwyn Cosgrove is an expert program designer who recommends focusing on either fat loss, hypertrophy, or strength, but not all at once?
- ... that supplicating nice guy behavior comes from a shame about having personal needs with origins in young childhood?
In the news
"If you are in a western country and you are a 55 year old man dating a 20 year old woman the natural reaction of most people is: 'PERVERT!!!'. If you are a 55 year old man living in a western country, and you see another 55 year old man dating a 20 year old woman, your natural reaction is 'PERVERT!!!', followed by, 'Lucky bastard, I wish that was me!'
"Well in the Philippines you don't have to be ashamed. It is quite accepted and tolerated. Besides foreigners, many older wealthy Filipino men have young mistresses. It's sort of like this: If you are rich and living in a western country, and you buy an expensive car, does anyone object and say that's wrong? No, you have money and are entitled to the finer things in life. Well in the the Philippines, if you have money, one of the finer things in life is a young sexy woman. It seems that the honest feelings about this are much more in the open, and they are not hampered down by the oppressive weight of political correctness." — Larry Elterman (2008). "Introduction and Overview". A Man's Guide to Life and Love in the Philippines. p. 6. ISBN 978-1-4392-3067-1.