Selfies are, combined with their necessary instrument, the ubiquitous smartphone, the bloodline of modern-day females. These self-taken pictures serve as constant flattering of their ego, whether or not these females are actually beautiful and worth taking pics.
Asian girls' selfies are enhanced by a quite cute "mouth gesture" or pouting, called blow-fish face.
Selfies are not an inconvenience per se for males, except that they can become an obsession for many females, taking up a lot of their time, and leading them to think of themselves as some kind of stars. Selfies are also part of the "hunt for likes" on social media, the number-one favorite leisure activity for "modern" teens and women. (Full article...)
Did you know...
An ample padonk
- ... that the full name of the American Nazi Party was the "American Party of the World Union of Free Enterprise National Socialists"?
- ... that rape baiting is when a rape "victim" deliberately creates or enters into a situation that puts herself at high risk for being raped, hoping that she will be raped?
- ... that tradthots are not trad?
- ... that some exercises for women include squats to give them a nice, tight, round padonk (pictured); pulls to delay the onset of bat wings; presses to build muscle that keeps breasts firm and elevated; and a restricted work/rest ratio to challenge the cardiovascular system while expanding the respiratory capacity so they can fuck long and hard?
- ... that Kings Wiki users can place userboxes on their page to personalize them?
- ... that university instructor Eric Clanton was arrested for attacking a man with a U-shaped bike lock at the 15 April 2017 Berkeley political rally?
- ... that coat confiscation sometimes occurs when protestors attempt to disrupt Donald Trump speeches when it is extremely cold outside?
- ... that O.J. Simpson's abusiveness and volatility only deepened his wife Nicole's feelings for him?
- ... that Anders Behring Breivik's 2083 points out that "radical feminists have embraced and been embraced by the wider and deeper movement of cultural Marxism"?
- ... that research shows that girls and young women who have an unstable father figure are more liable to unplanned pregnancy, low-self esteem, high school and college drop-out, poverty, divorce and sexually promiscuous behavior?
- ... that Pavel Tsatsouline helped popularize kettlebell lifting in a MILO article in 1998?
- ... that a meme spreads fastest not when it is true or useful, but when it effectively sees to its own transmission?
- ... that the Übermensch was never actually a person who necessarily dominates others?
- ... that as far back as 1898, the Victorian New Woman had already been already spotted and brutally called out?
- ... that you are more likely to reach your goal if you focus on what you will do instead of what you won't do?
- ... that Alwyn Cosgrove is an expert program designer who recommends focusing on either fat loss, hypertrophy, or strength, but not all at once?
- ... that supplicating nice guy behavior comes from a shame about having personal needs with origins in young childhood?
In the news
"What I find infuriating is the modern idea that obligation is a four-letter word when it pertains to women. The idea that a woman should have any
obligations, ever, is seen as the greatest human injustice.
"Someone needs to tell those broads that the entire idea of marriage was the unifying of two people under a set of joint obligations. Historically a man was obligated to provide his provision -- money, home and food on the table -- and to set aside chasing women in exchange for access to his wife's body and nurture/housekeeping. Modern women have decided that they want nothing to do with that system...except the part about male obligation.
"This is why marriage rates are going down. Men aren't stupid, they're waking up to the reality that there is literally no benefit in it for them." — Cyralea. "RE: My take on the spreadsheet husband".